Breaking News
Loading...

Learn Inpage In Urdu Tutorials (Inpage Software Complete Course Free)

10/12/2016
Today I decided to publish a complete course of Inpage Software in Urdu for my Readers to help them out to learn InPage for free online without purchasing the course.

We're sharing all kinds of Inpage Softwares, such as 2009, 2000 & others but here I'm going to embed some Youtube videos in which you'll learn InPage completely in more depth.
learn-inpage


The course I'm going to embed here is not made by me. I've just embedded it from Youtube to help you out learn the course in Urdu Language more easily.

The host of the course is known as Bilal Shah who has published a complete playlist of course on youtube.

If you've any question regarding his course or if you don't understand & if this is not helping you then do let me know about it in the poll below.



Use the below form if you want to send me the result of this course:


Did This Course Help You?

Yes
No, Please Change It

You can also use the comments below if you have anything to say about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: We highly appreciate your Feedbacks, So try to not be a spammer at all.

 
Toggle Footer